Friday 7 September 2012

YB I Love

A fresh new label hit stores recently and I could not be happier about it if I tried! Technically it's not exactly a new label, more a beautiful diffusion of a luxe label.

Welcome YB J'aime!!

Yeojin Bae has created the most adorable range featuring fab prints, amazing silks and pretty detailing. I've already bought two dresses and I can't wait to rock them asap.
The thing I love most about this range is that Yeojin herself looks unbelievable in her own designs!! Meeting her and getting a chance to discuss the new range and the inspirations behind it was fantastic. Her designs reflect her beautiful personality and she was so proud of the finished product. She had inspired me to hit the sewing machine more and be creative. 
By the way, how ahhhmazing are the lookbook photos?! Montana Cox is flawless. 
She's the perfect choice for this fresh, fun range.

indie
xxx









Pics - Yeojin Bae Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment