Sunday 13 November 2011

I love Lucas

So lately I've been thinking about all the things I can't live without.. Some things are important (like oxygen, obviously) but others are less significant yet I can't seem to go a day without it. 
One such thing is my Lucas' Papaw Ointment. This has been a handbag staple for years and years and I use it obsessively on my lips every day. For such an affordable item it has so many other good uses as well. I use it for cuts, burns, bites, rashes and even on my hands when they get horribly dry and cracked during the winter time. I'm such a fan of those old natural remedies that have been around for years and years. I love the 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' philosophy and Lucas's century old formula sure ain't broke. Luscious lips are the perfect frame for a friendly smile or sexy pout and Lucas never lets me down. I'm still hoping that if I use it enough my lips will one day look like Rosie's... fingers crossed!

mindie
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment