Tuesday 1 November 2011

Nailed It

I love painting my nails. It's one of those girly pleasures that guys (well most guys at least) dont ever understand. I use nail polish not so much to match outfits, but more as an extensive of my mood at that point in time.. For instance, orange is usually when I'm feeling fun, green when I feel daring, red when I feel glam, black or dark grey when I'm being a big saddie and pale pink is usually my safe choice for all other moods.
Lately I've found I have the overwhelming urge to paint my nails late at night when I'm tired and ready for bed. This has created an awkward new way of sleeping, with all fingers outstretched not touching anything and hoping to god I don't smear half-dried nail polish all over my face while I sleep.
True to form I had to paint my nails last night at 11pm.. only problem was I couldn't decide on a colour as my mood was tricky to pick.. so I thought it was best to cover all bases

mindie
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment