Wednesday 2 November 2011

Romance Continues..

Romance Was Born is one of my absolute favourite Aussie labels. Ever since their humble beginnings as students at East Sydney, Anna Plunkett and Luke Sales continue to knock our socks off with their theatrical, sensational and beautifully embellished designs. Their creations really are like no other and they continue to amaze and inspire with each new range.
I happened to walk past Luke in Alexandria last week and I admit my stomach did a bit of a flip. Wearing his trademark loud pants and looking uber stylish, I couldnt help but feel I was walking past someone who will one day be regarded as a legend of the industry.
This month I was excited to see Romance Was Born collaborate with Marie Claire by styling a shoot inspired by eccentric icon Catherine Baba. Their amazing sense of style was the perfect choice to showcase Catherine's extravagance and capture her unique energy
May romance never die..

indie
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment