Friday 25 November 2011

Paris Dreaming

Ever since I visited the magically land of Paris last year, I haven't stopped dreaming about going back. Everything is better in Paris.. the fashion, the style, the food, the culture and even the people. I don't know where the notion of the French being rude came from because everyone I met were lovely (except for this one lady working in a restaurant who hated life. But hey, everyone can have a bad day). 
With only 2 days in Paris and countless things to see, my friends and I tried to cram as much in as possible. Next time I think I need an extended stay there to really take in the culture. On my first day back I can imagine slipping into a nice dress, putting a smear of red lipstick on and hopping into fab heels to teeter across the cobblestone pathways to have macarons for afternoon tea at a cafe on the Champs Elysees.. tres bien!

mindie
xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment