Sunday 29 April 2012

That's A Wrap

Well the Fitness Expo 2012 is finished. Phew! Such a fun weekend meeting lots of cool people but man I'm exhausted and very much looking forward to bedtime.

I have to say that I'm feeling a little inspired by Bondi at the moment after getting the chance to meet Maxi and Troy from Bondi Rescue at the expo yesterday. Such great guys! They were good sports and competed in the Technogym Challenge that was run by my friend Joey. 10 minutes on the treadmill never looked so tough as they battled a 15 degree incline whilst running as fast as they could. 
Glad it wasn't me up there that's for sure!

Joey and Maxi are both ambassadors for CanTeen which is a fantastic organisation supporting young Australians with cancer. It's always nice to see great people supporting a great cause!

Hope you enjoy this little Bondi montage.

indie
xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment