Wednesday 25 April 2012

I Love Lamp

So I've kept it hidden for a while now, too ashamed to admit the truth. 
But I think it's finally time to grow a pair and tell the world that..

I love lamp posts!

I have no idea where this came from, I don't know if there's a moment in my life that would trigger such a reaction but I just love them. I reckon I could look at them all day. I realised my true feelings when I went back through old photos from my trip to Europe and saw numerous shots of all different lamp posts I came across in my travels. What a weirdo. I couldn't help but pose with a particularly pretty lamp post I found in Richmond, London one day.
My favourite posts are the antique, decorative ones made from wrought iron; ones with flower pots hanging off them and I especially love the pink ones in Venice that are made from beautiful Murano glass.. 
Perfection.

mindie
xxx















Pics - Google, My own



No comments:

Post a Comment