Tuesday 1 May 2012

Dreamer

Last night a friend of mine gave me some really good advice..

'don't give up on your goals and dreams'

Pretty simple advice really but it struck a chord with me because I have to admit that I don't often hear supportive comments like that. These days there is so much negativity and self doubt. People are too quick to tell others what they can't or shouldn't do, rather then be positive and encourage others to strive for their goals and make their dreams a reality.

I was always a dreamer as a kid. My head was constantly up in the clouds thinking up the most unbelievable ideas of future plans and wishing for fairytale things to come true. As children we are encouraged to explore our imagination and think big. But as adults we are told to snap back to reality and do the ordinary rather then seek the extraordinary. Let's face it.. 

If we don't dream big, how can we achieve big things??

I thought I would share some of the things that I wish to achieve in the next couple of years. 
Nothing to crazy, just things I think about a lot and aim to accomplish.

- find a job I love and work hard to be successful
- learn French
- buy my own apartment
- learn to DJ properly
- travel to amazing places
- learn to surf
- volunteer with charity organisations
- buy a puppy!

mindie
xxx













Pics - Google, Chic Garden, We Heart It


2 comments:

  1. I hope you make all of these things, and many more, happen for you Hun! Also let me know when you plan to learn French (it's also on my list) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanx Cat :) I hope all of your hopes and dreams come true to!! Let's practice our French while wearing berets and eating croissants and french toast in your apartment xx

    ReplyDelete