Thursday 31 May 2012

To The Rescue

Today my life was saved by trusty old Saba. Not even kidding.
I'm starting a new job in a week and a half so I had to go shopping for some appropriate work attire. I kinda dread going to Westfields at the best of times because I find it really un-inspiring to see the same stuff everywhere but with limited time left and maximum garments needed, I didn't have a choice. 
My high hopes of finding a whole new work wardrobe quickly dashed when I found things I liked but nothing fit properly. Massive shopping fail. 
I was having no luck at all and was considering giving up shopping period but then, as my confidence in Westfields hit an all time low, a shining beacon of hope came in the form of Saba. Trusty, cool, classic, Saba. My luck turned around when I found a complete suit (jacket, pants AND skirt) that fit perfectly. 
Anndd it was on sale, plus an extra 20% was taken of for becoming a member. I was so happy I had to refrain from making out with the shop assistant. Then my new-found good luck continued when I purchased a cute pair of black loafers from Wittner. 
I can't wait to rock my new corporate look (all thanks to Westfields I might add) in a couple of weeks. 
New clothes make me so happy.

indie
xxx

















Pics - They All Hate Us, PLWF, Wild Spirit, Saba

No comments:

Post a Comment