Sunday 27 May 2012

Stalker

I love people watching. I really do. I look like the biggest stalker just watching people go about their lives. I find it so fascinating to observe how people interact and see the differences in people's body languages and personal style. 
Because what actually defines style? For me, style is an attitude; a confidence.
The great Yves Saint Laurent was quoted as saying:
'Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it'.
So true YSL!
Street style blogs have got to be my favourite because they celebrate individuality and showcase the beauty and confidence of their subjects. Being photographed by someone like The Satorialist is on my to-do list. Need to up-the-ante on the stalking if I'm going to tick that one off the list!!

mindie
xxx
















Pics - The Satorialist, Jak & Jil, Style by Kling, The Marant Philes

No comments:

Post a Comment