Sunday 9 September 2012

Star Gazing

For anyone who enjoys people watching as much as I do, The Star provides some fantastic entertainment on a Saturday night. My best friend and I went there last night for a drink/gamble/girly catchup which is always fun. But boy was there some interesting fashions to be seen and some strange behaviour going on!
Perusing the latest blog posts from my favourites is a breath of fresh air after having nightmares about a group of friends I saw last night who all wore black high-waist spandex as pants. And no, they weren't moonlighting as superheroes.. they legitimately thought they were killing it in the style stakes. 
Where are Trinny and Susannah when you need them??
One girl even threw on a thin red belt with them, you know, just to secure the skin tight, unforgiving, shiny leggings even more!! Awful awful stuff, but I guess everyone has a different view of what constitutes great style. If everyone dressed the same the world would be incredibly dull and I wouldn't have been nearly as entertained as I was last night!

indie
xxx


















Pics - Chic Garden, Fashion Chalet, They All Hate Us, PLWF

No comments:

Post a Comment