Saturday 15 September 2012

Super Saturday

Morning All!

Technically I should be heading to work on this fine (super) Saturday, however, I'm still in bed after a refreshing sleep-in before I go for a run then get ready for my friends wedding. 
(Congratulations Joel and Court!!)

And there's no better way I like to start my day then listening to a great mix, drinking green tea and catching up on the latest blog pics. This mornings choice of mix is Treasure Fingers live at Temple Nightclub in San Francisco. It's an oldie but a goodie with lots of great tracks thrown in.

Happy Weekend everyone! I hope it's an enjoyable one whatever you do.

mindie
xxx


















Pics - Jak & Jil, Rainbow Wild Fox, Depends What Day It Is, I Know What You Wore Last Season, Maiden Threads

No comments:

Post a Comment