Tuesday 18 September 2012

Help!

So recently I've been thinking a lot about an issue I have and I don't think I'm alone. Anyone who has boobs (yes ladies this one is for you) I'd love to hear your feedback if you, or anyone you know experiences the same problem.

Who has trouble finding the right size bra?

If anyone who has a small frame like me, it's near impossible to get a nicely fitted, supportive but still sexy bra. I'm sure there's other girls out there who've been told they're a size 8 in bras, if not a size 6. I for one am tired of having to settle for a size 10 because that's all the shops will stock. 

For all those in favour of more options say 'I'!... or better still, just write me your feedback :) 
Vent away ladies! I'd love to know if there's a market out there and if there's anything that can be done to solve this issue.

mindie
xxx

















Pics - Chic Garden, We Heart It, Chanel Bags and Cigarette Drags

No comments:

Post a Comment