Wednesday 3 July 2013

Nerves

Feeling nervous is such a funny sensation. Whether you define it by butterflies in the tummy, anxiety, apprehension etc; that unmistakable jittery feeling and the fear of the unknown can result in strange effects for the sufferer.

I happen to be feeling some nerves at the moment myself but the funny side is that I'm finding the most ridiculously unimportant things to distract myself with. Such as.. cleaning the door of the oven and the inside of the microwave. Why?? No idea. But it appeared to be important to me at this point in time. After spending 15 minutes scrubbing away, I stood back and couldn't help but laugh at myself. Our minds are so silly sometimes. If it's the result of the bodies natural 'fight or flight response' that puts us into survival mode, then rest assured I'll be surviving with pristine kitchen appliances. 
Thank god for that!

So I've decided to retire my cloth and cleaning products and pull out the laptop instead. 
I think this distraction is far more interesting and inspiring.

indie
xxx



















Pics - Chanel Bag and Cigarette Drags, Jak & Jil, They All Hate Us, We Heart It, French Voguettes

No comments:

Post a Comment