Sunday 7 July 2013

Seven

Seven would have to be my second favourite number (after two - for some reason I've always had a thing for numero two). I'm born on the 7th and spent the majority of my life living at house number 7 so it's only fitting that I've come to like this digit. I also love that it's seen as a lucky number in both Eastern and Western cultures.

As it's the 7th of the 7th, I think it's important to reflect on how lucky we are. I haven't exactly been scratching up winning lotto numbers all day, but I'm feeling pretty lucky in my own way. Getting to wake up with my favourite person and enjoy a sunny Winter's day is really nice.

Apparently the luckier you feel, the more luck seems to come your way. 

mindie
xxx





















Pics - Snob, Chic Garden, We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment