Monday 1 July 2013

Interiors

So at the moment I'm living vicariously through my friend Jess who is in the midst of buying furniture and appliances for her soon-to-be-built home. As I don't yet have my own house to play in, she has requested my opinion as her unofficial interior stylist (perhaps out of sheer pity, but I'll take the compliment anyway)... and it is way too much fun!

Now few things in life make my heart skip a beat quite like buying an amazing fashion piece, but interior decorating sure goes close. If anyone else has a fetish for amazing interior design, you should check out this great blog I stumbled across
It's overflowing with all kinds of design inspiration and I'm sure it'll be very useful for my current 'client' Jess. Now back to design dreaming for me.. Until next time!

mindie
xxx


















Pics - Desire To Inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment