Friday 30 March 2012

Single Serve of Sequins

Oops! I accidently (yet happily) stumbled across a beautiful garment that I fell in love with today. Casually browsing through Sportsgirl, innocently looking for simple black tights I might add, I caught sight of it.. an amazing sequinned patchwork style blazer. 
My size?? You betcha. 
It was fate. Straight away I knew she would be mine. I could hear the groans coming from my bank account as I lifted the hanger off the rack. My friend was ooing and ahhing at the beauty of it and said I absolutely HAD to buy it. She likened the style to Gossip Girl and I totally agree. Serena has killed it in a few sequin blazers over the seasons.
I consider myself a bit of a bowerbird.. anything bright, colourful or sparkly and I'm instantly attracted. This blazer fits those qualities perfectly. If I really was a bowerbird, I would proudly display my new purchase with my impressive collection of stones, coins, shells, flowers and sticks in order to attract the best mate.

indie
xxx






















Pics - Sportsgirl, Google, fashionhodgepodge, Aliomi, walkoffashion



No comments:

Post a Comment