Saturday 17 March 2012

Diddly Dee Potatoes

March 17th is one of those special days that brings people together via drinking, being merry and saying 'top o' the mornin' to ya' at any time of the day.
I'm yet to visit Ireland but I'm so intrigued by the beauty of the countryside and the quirky little superstitions they have there. It seems like a magical holiday destination and I can imagine getting lost in the fairytale of castles, leprechauns, rainbows and gold.
Speaking of superstitions, I found a 6-leaf clover back in primary school and to this day I have it framed on my desk. Now I'm not sure if it means anything, but it's always been special to me and I like to think it brings me good luck.
Happy St Patricks Day Everyone!

indie
xxx















Pics from - We Heart It, Coco Rosa, There's Never Too Much Glitter, Google

No comments:

Post a Comment