Tuesday 3 June 2014

Pin It

Today was a really good day. I visited a friend and her new baby daughter, got my hair done (there is seriously no better feeling in the world than fresh hair!), had a chance to tidy the house and I'm heading out for a dinner catch up and Pho fix soon. But most refreshingly, I got to browse Pinterest for ages and feed my latest app addiction. Sorry Buzzfeed but you've been bumped from top spot.

I'm so unsure of how to use Pinterest and am quite happy with my one follower (hi Adele!) but hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon enough. I wish I joined the Pinning bandwagon years ago when it first came about, but I'm so un-tech savvy that I never even gave it a chance. Sorry it took so long Pinterest.. I totally understand your appeal now!

For anyone reading who wants to either

1. Laugh at my amateur page
2. Check out my pins
or
3. Join the Pinterest fun so we can fumble through it together

my username is deoniec or Deonie Cowper (see, I don't even know my bloody username!)

mindie
xxx





















Pics - Rainbow Wild Fox, Jak and Jil, The Blonde Daria

No comments:

Post a Comment