Tuesday 17 June 2014

C.A.T.G.K

A while ago I stumbled across an incredibly beautiful instagram page that quite literally took my breath away. It was a stunning combination of eclectic styling with a real hippy feel, vintage photography and cute snaps of two of the most gorgeous kids you'll ever see - Sugar and Captain.

After being enthralled by this magical world for a long while during a regular insta stalk-sesh, I snapped back to reality, locked my phone and went about my day. Fast forward 9 months or so and I stumbled across the same page again. I learnt my lesson from last time so I followed the page straight away so I wouldn't forget it and took the time to visit her blog. It's nothing short of inspiring and it soon made my list of top sites (I love changing up my top sites regularly!) 

If you feel like an escape from the daily grind then do yourself a favour and check it out here

Captain And The Gypsy Kid - style inspired by small folk

The below photos are from a recent feature in Elle magazine and give a lovely insight into their beautiful home and personal style.

indie
xxx

















Pics - Captain And The Gypsy Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment