Thursday 1 November 2012

Meet and Greet

Working on the designer fashion floor of a department store does have some perks..
One is being able to admire beautiful clothes throughout the day. (Which also has the negative effect of wishing I could afford them all). Another perk is getting to meet lots of interesting people who come to visit us. Some of the visits are arranged, whilst others just happen to stumble across us and stop by to shop.

The past couple of weeks have brought in a few cool people including:

Lara Bingle
Alice Burdeu
Michelle Bridges
Kate Bosworth

I wanted to pay homage to them with a collection of some fav photos because they were all super lovely. I admit that I didn't actually get to meet Kate, however, she looked so stunning and stylish and I'm sure she's a friendly person. 

I wonder who'll come to visit tomorrow..

indie
xxx

















Pics - We Heart It, Google

No comments:

Post a Comment