Monday 12 November 2012

A New Muse

A 'muse' is defined as a guiding spirit or source of inspiration. 
I firmly believe everyone needs a muse in life, in order to take chances and achieve dreams.
So it's very fitting that my friend's vision and hard work has eventuated into the exciting online store 

MUSE BOUTIK

A few weeks ago I gave you a sneak peek from a fashion shoot I helped style on. I'm very excited to show you the final images now that the site is live! What I really love about this online boutique is the mix of pre-loved items, along with fresh new designs from overseas to give options to every fashion savvy girl. 
It is well known that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, however, I believe the same thing goes for style. There are no set rules for fashion and style is such a personal, unique thing.
Muse Boutik certainly allows for endless inspiration and I would love for you to check it out!

Shop Muse now at 


or like Muse on Facebook at 


Happy Shopping Musettes!

indie
xxx


















Pics - Muse Boutik




No comments:

Post a Comment