Tuesday 2 October 2012

Birthday Girl

A great big

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

goes out to my amazing friend Jess today!! I've known Jess for about 4 or 5 years now and I'm so lucky to have her as one of my best friends. She's a talented artist, amazing photographer, much loved art teacher and most importantly, an incredible person. She's supportive, kind and loving, and always puts others needs before her own.

She's also the biggest supporter of my little blog :) much love for that babe!

I was so lucky to spend time in Spain with her and her boyfriend Dean 2 years ago. Without her motivation, I might never have had the trip of a lifetime. So many memories from La Tomatina and touring through Valencia will stay with me forever. Cant wait for the next adventure..

Love you gorgeous girl!!!

indie
xxx






















Pics - We Heart It, Chic Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment