Tuesday 19 June 2012

Sometimes

I try to keep up to date with the latest ad campaigns for fashion houses as well as fresh editorial from around the world. Not before I have to, because it really interests me and I love feeling inspired and momentarily transported to another world when I see something beautiful.

Sometimes I see a particular image or campaign that literally takes my breath away.. 

This happened when I saw images from the Louis Vuitton AW12/13 campaign 
where it's all aboard the Louis Vuitton Express.

Wow wow wow I don't even know where to start?! I love everything about these images - the clothes, the accessories, the models, the opulence, the styling, the glamour, the 'spontaneous' positioning, the sepia tone... I could go on and on. I feel like photographer Steven Meisel has captured the most exquisite train ride ever travelled.

Big props go to the always incredible Marc Jacobs who continues to produce amazing and awe-inspiring campaigns to showcase beautiful product. I know I'll be straight on that express train heading for the LV store when the new range arrives. Toot toot! 

indie
xxx




Pics - Luxury Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment