Sunday 17 June 2012

My(er) Apologies

Been a bad blogger lately. Sorry for the lack of posts! Been a little preoccupied starting a new position at Myer which is exciting/overwhelming. Lots to learn and heaps of new faces to become familiar with but it's a great opportunity with a great company. 
Working in the heart of the city is so much fun! The hustle and bustle is something I thrive on and you meet some interesting characters along the way. Working with amazing product is also a big plus of this new role. The beautiful garments and brands are a constant source of inspiration and I find myself spending my wage in my head before it hits my bank account!
I'm really excited to welcome next seasons ranges into store soon. Thanks to instagram (love that app) I got to see a sneak peak of the new season delights via Jen Hawkins and Jess Hart who flew to South Africa to shoot the latest ranges, along with some gorgeous extras..

mindie
xxx













Pics - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment