Friday 31 October 2014

Sweet

With today being Halloween, I realised last night that this time of year marks 3 years since I started this little blog (cue the soppy, nostalgic music usually reserved for the movies). I'm so glad to have started this little venture and I hope you've enjoyed reading/browsing my random thoughts along the way.

Check out my original Halloween post here. I still love the Tim Burton themed editorial from Harper's Bazaar! Seriously, how cool are they?

We wanted to be good neighbours this year so made sure we stocked up on chocolates and lollies in preparation for any trick-or-treaters coming by tonight. Problem is, we've almost eaten all of the treats because I'm hopeless and can't resist sweets (sorry kids!). Anyone for a muesli bar or stale Salada instead??
Happy Halloween!

mindie
xxx














Pics - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment